ie: Professor - Bellona Spiritus

Minecraft Username:

anthonyke0604

Hogwarts Roleplay Name:

Anthony Dawson

Real-Life Age:

Timezone:

CEST

Hogwarts Year: ( Y2+ for all roles except Lore {Y1+} and Professor {Y3+} )

Y3

Do you have Discord?: (REQUIRED)

Yes!

If you have Discord, what is your username?:

anthony.N#3329

Do you have an account in Knockturn’s Gitea?: (REQUIRED)

Yup!

How long have you been on the server?::

1 year and a few weeks

Why should we pick you for this role?: (If applying for YouTube team, please include any familiarity with recording and editing software.)

I’ve wanted to apply for this role for a while but didn’t because I didn’t have any real experience with modeling, texturing, or just with using all of the softwares used by texture artists.
A few days ago, I decided to install the softwares used by knockturn’s texture artists and learn how to model and texture by myself. I realized that it’s actually way more fun than I thought and I already managed to make some pretty decent stuff imo. (It’s basically just like building but in a weird third perspective, at least that’s how I see it xd)
There are still lots of things I need to learn and do better, but why not do it for the server if I’m going to continue doing it anyway. And I’ll be able to learn from the best of the best.
Another reason I didn’t apply before was that I wasn’t sure yet if I would have enough time to do smth else, but I’ve been thinking about it for a while and with the end of the school year and all my big projects done, I’m positive that I’ll have enough time. And if I’m really interested in something, I always manage to make time
Apart from all that, I think that I’m quite a creative person and usually have a clear idea of what I want to achieve. I have lots of ideas and am always very dedicated to what I do.

Have You been Staff Before?:

I’m currently a lore team member :books:, builder :wrench:, translator :ideograph_advantage:, and event planner :calendar:

Anything you would like to add to motivate us to pick you?:

If you want to see some of the few stuff I already fiddled with, I’d be happy to show you!
Thank you for reading my application <3

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 60 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.

Congrats! You’ve been accepted to Knockturn Networks Staff! Now you need perms. Here is what needs to happen before you’re officially on the team:

If your application changes from Accepted to Permissions-Granted before you have all these perms, please contact an admin+ and get the missing perms!

If you ask for perms before you get permission granted, this application will be denied.

Welcome to the team! :relaxed: