ie: Professor - Bellona Spiritus

Minecraft Username:
gakindle
Hogwarts Roleplay Name:
Theo Harrison
Real-Life Age:
Timezone:
EDT
Hogwarts Year: (Y2+ for all roles except Lore)
Y5
Do you have Discord?: (REQUIRED)
Yes
If you have Discord, what is your username?:
garty#1386
How long have you been on the server?::
I have been active again since March/April
Why should we pick you for this role?: (If applying for YouTube team, please include any familiarity with recording and editing software.)
The main reason I believe that I would be a great fit for this role is my background in graphic design and digital art. While I am very new to the 3D art/minecraft texturing, I have been doing other forms of digital art for quite a while. Since I’ve gotten a bit of practice in Minecraft texturing/modeling, I decided I would go ahead and apply. Like I said, I am kind of a beginner in the Minecraft texturing realm, but I have a good start and I’m willing to learn as much as I can!
Have You been Staff Before?:
I am currently a builder/helper
Anything you would like to add to motivate us to pick you?:
That’s all!

4 Likes

Congrats! You’ve been accepted to Knockturn Networks Staff! Now you need perms. Here is what needs to happen before you’re officially on the team:

If your application changes from Accepted to Permissions-Granted before you have all these perms, please contact an admin+ and get the missing perms!

If you ask for perms before you get permission granted, this application will be denied.

Welcome to the team! :relaxed: