The Cunningham Family

The Cunningham Family

This muggle-born family is known for being driven, intelligent, and loving towards others. A passion for excellence has been evident in members of this family for generations.

Witches, wizards, and wix of this family bear the burden of being cursed in Charmwork, yet thankfully, gifted in Transfiguartion.

Top Most Active Members

1. Alice Cunningham Y4 Ravenclaw Witch Student
Lore Team
F. Moderator
b. 2031
2. Daniel Cunningham Y3 Ravenclaw Wizard Student
F. Lore Team
F. Professor
F. Helper
b. 2053
3. Bambi Bell [Cunningham] Y5 Ravenclaw Witch Student
F. Moderator
F. Builder
F. Professor
b. 2040
4. Phillip Cunningham Y5 Ravenclaw Wizard Student
F. Lore Team
b. 2035
5. Austin Cunningham Y4 Hufflepuff Wizard Student
F. Professor
F. Helper
b. 2040

Family Tree

Click here.

Known History

The Cunninghams are one of the original KTN families, having a presence dating back to March 8th, 2021 with Rayna Cunningham and August 10th, 2021 with Adam Cunningham (the oldest of the siblings.) Traditionally, the family has been sorted into Ravenclaw, and due to their muggle-born status, fight hard to surpass and excel in their classes and practices of magic. As Alice Cunningham, Phillip Cunningham, Bambi, and several of the other (lesser seen) siblings grew up, connections were drawn to the other familiar Hogwarts families. Katna Malamius (formerly known as Katna Cook & Katna Cunningham) was adopted into the family by Phillip Cunningham and Violet Cunningham (formerly known as Violet Pearce) who had married. Katna since separated from his adoptive surname and took on founding the Malamius family. Alice Cunningham and Octavia Kennedy (formerly Octavia Flume) also married around this time, founding the Demure Family. However, Alice Cunningham has since separated from the Demure surname and returned to her original surname.

Familial Connections

Blood-Related Legally-Related By
The Cook Family Katna Malamius (formerly Katna Cook) adopted by Phillip & Violet Cunningham.
The Pearce Family Phillip Cunningham & Violet Cunningham's (formerly Violet Pearce) Marriage.
The Kennedy Family Octavia Demure, Alice Cunningham's wife, was formerly married to Jack Kennedy, and temporarily took on the name of Octavia Kennedy.
The Malamius Family Founded by Katna Malamius (adopted son of Phillip & Violet; formerly Katna Cook & Katna Cunningham.)

This is still a work in progress! I'm attempting to gather all the information I can. If you any information I missed, or are a Cunningham that is active and wanting to be represented, please privately message me! Thank you <3

5 Likes