The Eternal RP

Dear reader,

Please listen. I don’t have much time. You have been brought to the world of Cinoka. It is filled with magical creatures, but none of them are as you imagined. The fairies - called nims - look just like flowers and have a venomous bite. Werewolves are called vilkas, and no one knows much about them other than they are never seen in fully human form. (They are rumored to have a fully human form, but are usually seen as fully wolf or inbetween.) Vampires = the Cruorim, and the sunlight cannot protect you. They are strong and fast, and have a craving for blood. But they can be weaned of it. Elves are called silvaes, and have their own kingdoms where they hide their secrets.

There is much more, but I don’t have time to explain everything. Anyhow, a cloud of darkness is spreading over the land, killing everything it touches slowly. We must find a cure - or we will all surely perish. Go to the kingdom of Prismital - they may be able to direct you on your journey. Please help us.

Truest of yours,
Ali…
(It appears that the name was smudged.)

Character format
NAME:
SPECIES: (Human, Silvae, Vilka, Cruoris)
PERSONALITY:
TALENT(S):
WEAPON:
LIKES AND DISLIKES:

1 Like

NAME: Lucira Andorra
DESCRIPTION: Red hair and blue eyes. Tall and skinny. Doesn’t smile much.
SPECIES: Summer Silvae / Human.
PERSONALITY: Kinda bossy at first, but loyal deep down.
TALENT(S): She knows the lay of the land, and she’s not bad at playing a harmonica either.
WEAPON: Bow and arrows, knife.
LIKES AND DISLIKES: Likes big cats, drawing. Dislikes not being obeyed.

2 Likes

Lucira folded the letter and stuck it in her pocket. She had no clue how it appeared. The forest floor was clear one moment - the leaves shifted - and it was there.

“The Kingdom of Prismital…” She muttered, glancing at the sun for direction. She knew it was due south-east of where she was.

She glanced sideways at her steed, a young Pegasus that she got when she was fifteen - like most people in her time.

“You ready, Dessie?” She murmured, swinging her leg over the saddle. “We’re going on an adventure.”

1 Like

NAME: Lainey Lochlan
DESCRIPTION: She has Platinum Blonde hair. Her eyes are naturally light blue, but turn to hazel or green in cold weather. Her eyes often turn red. She normally wears a burgandy off-the-shoulder dress. She is 5’5
SPECIES: Cruoris
PERSONALITY: Bossy, unkind, she sister snaps a lot, and she is often spoiled.
TALENT(S): She normally gets what she wants. She is also really quick and strong.
WEAPON: Bow and arrow (and her teeth :wink: )
LIKES AND DISLIKES:
Annoying people
Getting what she wants, and only her
Dislikes:
People
Not getting what she wants
Human

3 Likes

Name: Arod Wechavard
Description 5’8, 130 pounds, where’s a dark brown cloak and black pants with a black shirt under his cloak, Brown hair Blueish greenish eyes
Personality Nice, loyal, trusting, smart, strong, agile, sometimes gets kinda snappy, logical, strategic, can be ruthless if needed, and you don’t want to mess with his friends.
Species Silvea
Talents Combat, animals
Weapons bow and arrow. And 2 throwing daggers
Likes animals, the color teal, chess
Dislikes snarky royal people, government

2 Likes

(@Kaneki @OllieDivine @Geentiger829 @Sofia )

1 Like

(Thank you for joining! Let’s say all of us meet up at the gate of the kingdom, also getting letters. We’ll go on from there.)

1 Like

Lainey walked around the forest, thirsty for blood. She rubbed her fingers together and bit her lip, piercing the skin. She licked her lips and swung herself ontop of the branches and ascended. She thought about the letter she had recieved in the morning and decided to the kingdom. She hopped down the tree (Cullen style :sunglasses:) and ran back home. She hopped onto her stallion, Steel. She galloped towards Prismital. The sun burned her skin, but she wore heavy clothes to stop it from reaching. At least Steel knew where he was going.

1 Like

Arod wakes up and sees a letter on his desk. He picks it up and reads it quitely to himself. When he finishes he gets up and walks over to his Bow and sheath of arrows he picks them up and go’s to get his hippogriff, Lily. He finds her in the paster laying down eating a rat. He says quietly to her “come on Lily we’re gonna go for a little ride” he hops up on her back and heads off towards the kingdom for Prismital.

1 Like

Lucira dismounted when she reached the gates of the city. The stone wall was incredibly tall - taller than any tree she had ever seen. Sky blue banners waved in the wind, and guards laughed with each other as they paced the walls. All in all, it seemed to be a happy and carefree place, though she knew the men were deadly warriors.

“Halt! Traveler!” One of the guards spied her. “From where do you hail?”

“I come from the barren land of Dryartha!” She replied. “I have traveled long and far to request an audience with the king!”

The guard looked at her sadly. “I’m sorry to inform you, but the king has been dead for months.”

1 Like

(Is it too late to join now?

2 Likes

(Not sure of i’m to late but…)
NAME: Lucian Darkside
DESCRIPTION: Lucian has scruffy, curly brown hair that reaches down to his shoulders and a beard covering most of his face in a dark brown hair. As he always seems to be half way between human and werewolf, two wolf ears stick out from his head and his teeth are sharp and deadly. Exactly like a wolves. He has grey eyes and is tall and muscular as well as having an angular face. He also has sharp, claw like nail that could cause damage.
SPECIES: Vilkas
PERSONALITY: Lucian always acts cool, charming and nice, yet has a short temper and is always ready to go full wolf mode and fight. He also seems to be hiding something.
TALENT(S): Melee fighting, speech and running
WEAKNESSES: Controling his temper, using ranged weapons and fighting against ranged weapons.
WEAPON: He uses a knife when not in full wolf form.
LIKES AND DISLIKES:
Dislikes: Killing, bad food

3 Likes

(Of course not!! I def need more peeps)

1 Like

(@Derek, @LilyFortescue, now would be a good time to meet me at the gates. @Bob_Wood, show how you get the letter and meet up with us too if you want, and if you want to join @Winterfrost do the same! Thank y’all!)

1 Like

NAME: Arus Cholam
DESCRIPTION: White hair in front, black in the back, azure eyes, small distinctive tattoo underneath right eye
SPECIES: Human
PERSONALITY: Power-seeking, kind, loyal, little arrogant
TALENT(S): Usage of weapons, negotiations, and surviving off of land
WEAPON: Hidden sword, almost always sheathed
LIKES AND DISLIKES: likes dogs, sushi, and sleeping. Dislikes not being able to finish goals

3 Likes

Arus walked the cobbled streets with a dull cloak over his head, and hiding his garments from visible sight. He continued on the cobbled street and looked up to the exclamation of multiple guards at the city’s gates.

1 Like

Lucian wakes up on a damp forest floor, his clothes wet and his hair in more of a mess than usual. He looks up and realises that it’s day because of the rays of light breaking through the canopy of trees, he pushes himself up and stretches. He begins to walk in a random direction, getting ready to become fully wolf and hunt for some food. Suddenly, he hears something… Quicker that lighting, he turns around to see a letter lying on the forest floor. Curiously, he picks it up and reads it.

10 minutes later, he’s in full wolf form and sprinting towards Prismital.

Lucian reaches a path and realises that he’s about 500 metres away from the front gate. Quickly he switches to his half wolf, half human form and casually walks up to the gate, gazing up at the great city.

1 Like

She neared the gate and noticed some people around. “Y’all here for the same reason?”

1 Like

Arod sees the gates of Prismital he looks to the sky and sees the sun. “We made good time… your getting faster Lily” he whispers. He walks up to the gates and sees a cluster of people there he reaches the guard and says to him “I wish to enter Prismital to seek audience of the king”.
“Where do you heil from. the guard said in a commanding voice “I come from the forest of Siviano” the guard looks at the the man. “Well in that case… the king has been dead for months.”

1 Like

Lucian’s ears twitch and he hears a man talking to a guard about the King, he walks over casually and asks in his deep voice,“so you’re here to see the King to?”
(I forgot to mention that Lucia wears a leather jacket, blue top, large black boots and baggy trousers.)

1 Like