The History of Mordonia

People of Mordonia!

I am planning on writing a few books in game about the history of Mordonia. Why am I planing on doing this? Well first of all it’s a benefit for me to understand every past Lore better, secondly I feel like it would be a good addition to new players too, who are curious about the past of Mordonia. These books would include the following topics:

1. History of Mordonia

A collection in detail of every previous arc that happened.

2.A History of Thalsted
  • The lives of Royals and Nobles
  • Wars/Revolts
  • Events that had an impact on the kingdom
3.A History of Askaria
  • Wars/Revolts
4.A History of Crelias
  • Wars/Revolts
5.A History of Rhasaken
  • Wars/Revolts
6.A History of Devita
  • Wars/Revolts

I am making this post to request your aid. I’d like to start with The History of Mordonia, the first chapter would feature the first arc, therefore if you were part of that arc or if you know a lot of details about it, feel free to reply with your informations here or message me at Alexx#8283 on discord :slightly_smiling_face:. If you instead prefer to talk about any other arcs/history, you’re also welcomed to send me a message but I will be writing back when I’m on that particular part of the books.

Thank you for your help in advance :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

If you like you can go on the wiki and find all of this information

The Wiki does provide informations, but not enough in depth inforamtions :slight_smile: (I will be using the wiki too but as I stated I will be writing it indepth therefore it’s a better approach to talk to the people who took part.

that’s part of arc 2, arc 2-4 is in rp logs if you need some other info

1 Like

Thank you :smile: I’ll be using that too when writing the second arc in the book.

Where be DeVita yooo (not that im objecting :>). Oh and it’s Rahsaken.

Nitpicking aside, i think this could possibly be a great idea, if you can find all the relevant lord for it.

3 Likes

Thanks, Devita was in my personal notes but for some reason forgot to put it in the post XD all fixed now lol. (also fixed my typo)