**NO APPEAL WILL BE ACCEPT IF THE TITLE ISN’T AS FOLLOWS:
IGN - HP RPNAME - MORDONIA RP NAME - REASON FOR BAN

ie: iarepandemonium - Pandetta Bell - Araceli Ahnmik - Trolling**

IGN: The_ITalkWho

HP RP Name: Millicent Lovegood

Mordonia RP name: Haley Oshin

Reason for Ban: Xray hacking

Why should we let you back in?
Because I really like the server and I wouldn’t risk my time at the server by hacking. I’ve even spent money, that I’d never donate to a server that I know I’d hack on. I can though say that YES I did have a xray texture pack to reach some resources on my private worlds, I have though deleted it since. I’ll just not deny it since that may take a lot more to explain. When I say I have one doesn’t mean I used it though. I was just going a bit Yolo since my technique in mining was never a success. I almost died in lava too. I have also tried this technique just digging right down and wherever before on a private world and since it was very successful, I decided to try it on the server.

Did you read our rules? (You will be asked to prove you did before being unbanned)
I’ve tried to find a link to it before but I’ve never found one that leads to a correct website.

Have you been banned and unbanned before this?

The person who finds these, don’t find them by accident. They don’t know what texture pack you use, they only see the end result which is a clear mark of x-raying. So when someone is banned for x-raying, its with a 99% chance they did. Lying about x-raying just shows you are a liar and a cheat. It’s very unlikely, especially if the person goes back and shows you each location, they you didn’t x-ray with a texture pack and/or mod. Just saying, its not a likely senario, we don’t have the ability to see “X person used an x-ray texture” we have the ability to see, “X person removed this block and it was clear it was through x ray because of how it was found”

This appeal has been denied.

Thank you for your patience. You may appeal again two weeks from now, and no sooner.