This rp will be similar to The Westing Game and the game Town of Salem. For those of you who have not read The Westing Game, here is a link to a summary of the book: http://www.supersummary.com/the-westing-game/summary/
16 carefully selected individuals wake up in an abandoned warehouse with no clear exit. They do not know each other. The only thing they recall is the one thing they do best, their occupation. They are all left a note. It states: “One of you is the murderer, and that individual will not stop until all of you are dead. Your job is simple. Kill the murderer, and I will set the remaining individuals free.”
Throughout the RP, I will make statements as to who has been murdered, injured, etc. in due time. You will not select your occupation yourself. Instead select a number from 1-16. Each number represents an occupation. Occupations will be given privately when there’s enough people and are not to be shared (unless necessary). They are similar to TOS roles. If individuals are injured for 3 days straight, they will die. The only individual(s) that can kill is the murder, who can kill every other night, the vigilante, or if someone is publicly executed.
Roles are as follows: (x2, in no particular order)
- Doctor: Every night gets to choose who to heal.
- Judge: Decides who gets to be voted up to be executed.
- Bomber: Every other night chooses to bomb an individual. (will not die)
- Arsonist: Causes a fire every other night directed at an individual. (will not die)
- Vigilante: Shoots someone during the night. If they are innocent, they die the following night.
- Bodyguard: Guards someone, if they are killed, they die instead. Can heal themselves once.
- Spy: Chooses someone every night and gets to know who they visited.
- Survivor: Gets to heal themselves 3 times.
There is one judge, the last role would be the murderer. During the night throughout the RP, dm me on discord for your actions.
To participate fill out the following:
Name: RP Name: (first, last) Age: (this should be reasonable) Number: (1-16, do not pick a number that has already been chosen) Personality Traits: (both negative and positive) Background: (be lengthy and describe how your individual acquired these traits)
All role-play will take place here: