To keep or kill?

Do you guys still want skyblock to stick around? If you really like it, please comment.

• Yes
  • No
  • I don’t care.

0 voters

OR MAYBE:

• Yes, remove the data and put BSkyblock in.
  • No, I hate skyblock, kill it! with fire!

0 voters

@Fancepants You don’t go here.

3 Likes

skyblock my love i’ll miss you goodbye

3 Likes

I mean if it goes, this makes my life easier in the new upcoming things D:. I also will miss it,. Additionally, if people like it, we can just delete the current data and drop in the new version of skyblock from Bentobox. He discontinued ASkyblock for BSkyblock…
im not joking.

2 Likes

I feel like it’s such an out of the blue thing to have on KnockTurn, as KTN is a Harry Potter based server. Towny makes a moderate amount of sense, Wizards would have had to have lived somewhere right? But skyblock just doesn’t seem like it fits the rest of the server; very few players use it as well. Not to say that it’s entirely neglected, I sometimes find myself on SB when I’m not MIA but it just doesn’t seem right nor does it seem like it’s used enough to warrant keeping. This is my personal opinion so don’t bash me for it, but feel free to air your own opinions too.

2 Likes

No I completely agree with this sentiment. If this is killed we can use the space for other things down the road that are better.

2 Likes

Perhaps Ilvermorny or Durmstrang? :slight_smile: I mean we already have Beauxbatons and Hogwarts. It’d be fun to see alternate schools.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.