**NO APPEAL WILL BE ACCEPT IF THE TITLE ISN’T AS FOLLOWS:
IGN - HP RPNAME - MORDONIA RP NAME - REASON FOR BAN

ie: iarepandemonium - Pandetta Bell - Araceli Ahnmik - Trolling**

IGN: Toastic

HP RP Name: Becca Thompson

Mordonia RP name: (N/A)

Reason for Ban: “X-Raying”

Why should we let you back in?
I didn’t actually do anything (that I know of) to get banned. A friend told me that allegedly, I was one of many (including said friend), who were permanently banned all at once for the displayed reason of “X-Raying”. We do not know of a clear -actual- reason for the ban.

Did you read our rules? (You will be asked to prove you did before being unbanned)
Yes.

Have you been banned and unbanned before this?
No.

This topic was automatically closed after 60 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.

x-ray indicates that when you were mining, you ran straight at highly profitable things. If we banned you, it was proven by the fact that you obviously turned towards things, and/or pulled blocks off many ores and ‘found’ them while not digging constantly, just walking up to them and doing so.

The people who check for this, spend a lot of time, checking for people who may be x-raying, and can identify the signs pretty easily. In other woulds you got a 5% chance you weren’t x-raying.

As a community, we prize honesty over lies, we are fine forgiving people, but we are not okay with people who return and lie in order to get unbanned. If you actually want to get unbanned, feigning ignorance is not how you get unbanned, and since you knew the reason, if you honestly didn’t know what x-raying is, you would have googled it. Only a bad liar would pretend to have no idea what it is.

This appeal has been denied and this ban remains permanent.