Tracking the Families of Knockturn! [Family Tree]

No player was my parent(s), but yeah. Its set in stone that Bethie is my aunt. She’s always been my Aunt Bethie.
I’ve always been the lone niece of Bethie. It’s a mystery on how the heck im a Malfoy in the first place, as well as why on earth would someone name their child Meow. Nobody knows.

2 Likes

I ok’ed Melissa’s sponsor as my sister. When they heck did my sister become my niece?

1 Like

Should I adopt you and become your mom to make this family tree much more confusing lmao (I’m totally kidding, I won’t confuse Alice with more of my family details lol)

1 Like

Oh god please no

Here is my character’s cannon history, afaik.

Lilly was born as a Knight and has many siblings with the Knight last name, but most notably is Aneliz Knight. Lilly later was adopted into the Arima family by Andrew Arima. She married Percy Renshaw who became Percy Arima, and later married Tom Lovegood, who didn’t change to Arima but they still are married lol

As for the Arima bloodline, there are 4 or 5 total, but I am the only active one left. I could ask Andrew if he remembers the other Arimas but I know there’s Andrew, Percy, Lilly, and one other who I can’t remember atm. Andrew also “adopted” many children but not sure if it was considered offical since the names didn’t change.

Good luck with this, lol. The family trees are very confusing

2 Likes

No. I’m about to hit my 5yr anniversary so parent wise, it’ll forever be unknown.

1 Like

uhhh not sure??? but i thought it was that?? i thought toom was my daughter O.o @Melissa

1 Like

Confusion

1 Like

same

Idk if its worth it to add since my family doesn’t connect with any of the ones available atm but you can put us in a little corner somewhere until more connections are made xd

-It’s me, Rey Wayland (Female, Gryffindor, Born Longbottom);
-Married to James Wayland (Male, Hufflepuff, Born Ross);
-We founded the Wayland Family-
-And our Daughter Taedra Wayland (Female, Slytherin);

2 Likes

i dont think this connect to any other family but-
Andrew adopted me, making lilly my step sis?
i am engaged to troy
anthony and maya/kenzie are our children.
meow is the family cat xD

2 Likes

Idk if you already know this info but ill say it anyway: Bella and Troy are the parents of Aiden, Maya/Brii/Kenzie/Hat/you know who I mean :laughing: and Anthony. I think they were discussing being the Dumbledore fam or smth. Anyway, Jade and Penguin are parents to Me (Joely Obrien) and Mia/Blaire. We connect to the Potters on Jade’s side. Hope this helped!! :heart:

1 Like