Translator (English -> German) - Delana Collins

Minecraft Username: Fieeesch

Hogwarts Roleplay Name: Delana Collins

Real-Life Age: sixteen

Timezone: CET (Germany)

Hogwarts Year: Year One

Do you have Discord?: yes.

If you have Discord, what is your username?: Fiesch#0123

Do you have an account in Knockturn’s Gitea?: no.

How long have you been on the server?:: since May 12th, 2020

Why should we pick you for this role?: I am in year eleven of real-life school and I have been learning and speaking English for almost nine years now. I didn’t just practice using the language in school, I also have been watching movies and series in English for quite a while now. Also, I talk to American friends living in Germany in English from time to time. So I think my English is not the typical ‘school English’ consisting of words no one would ever use in real life, but is on more of the kind an English person would speak casually.

Have You been Staff Before?: no.

Anything you would like to add to motivate us to pick you?: I know I probably haven’t spent enough time on the Knockturn Server for you to accept my request, but I am still trying because I’d love to do my part for making the Server more attractive to German players. And even if my English speaking / writing skills may not be that good (English isn’t my mother tongue so I can’t exactly judge that), I am still convinced my skills as a translator would certainly be good enough to do the job.

1 Like

Congrats! You’ve been accepted to Knockturn Networks Staff! Now you need perms. Here is what needs to happen before you’re officially on the team:

If your application changes from Accepted to Permissions-Granted before you have all these perms, please contact an admin+ and get the missing perms!

If you ask for perms before you get permission granted, this application will be denied.

Welcome to the team! :relaxed: