ie: Professor - Bellona Spiritus

Minecraft Username:
LinkOfArrow

Hogwarts Roleplay Name:
Eevee Brooks

Real-Life Age:

Timezone:
UTC +1 Europe/Amsterdam

Hogwarts Year: (Y2+ for all roles except Lore)
Y1

Do you have Discord?: (REQUIRED)
Yes

If you have Discord, what is your username?:
LinkOfArrow#7449

Do you have an account in Knockturn’s Gitea?: (REQUIRED)
No but if I really need to make an account I will do it immediately

How long have you been on the server?::
If have been on the server for almost 1 month

Why should we pick you for this role?: (If applying for YouTube team, please include any familiarity with recording and editing software.)
When I came only the first minute people already said welcome thru global chat and I felt like people where all nice and when I needed help I got it immediately. And I now am following my classes but see sometimes mistakes in the lessons and it is a bummer. Because it is such a good server and even trying to translate languages for other players is a really big deal. That is what I think of course. And I was thinking. I know a lot of the Harry Potter stuff but also a lot of the real life stuff and translating from English to Dutch would be very easy that way. And that is when I wanted to help translate the lessons from English to Dutch and help with the correct translations of the classes because there are some mistakes. And I would love to help such a big server translating. Because I know that fellow Dutch people that come on the server can understand what is being told and asked through out the lessons. So mostly I just want to apply to help my fellow Dutch people and of course the server.
And Pandette said that I should so I did.

Have You been Staff Before?:
Yes, on a Dutch Harry Potter server that is sadly closed so that is why I joined KnockturnMC.

Anything you would like to add to motivate us to pick you?:
I can have a lot of free time to translate because I am in university and sometimes have like a 2 or 3 hour break in which I can translate for the server or just in my free time when I dont have anything to do.

2 Likes

Congrats! You’ve been accepted to Knockturn Networks Staff! Now you need perms. Here is what needs to happen before you’re officially on the team:

If your application changes from Accepted to Permissions-Granted before you have all these perms, please contact an admin+ and get the missing perms!

If you ask for perms before you get permission granted, this application will be denied.

Welcome to the team! :relaxed:

tenor