UmbreonQueen - Umbreon Yuuki - Lucinda Undermen

**NO APPEAL WILL BE ACCEPT IF THE TITLE ISN’T AS FOLLOWS:
IGN - HP RPNAME - MORDONIA RP NAME - REASON FOR BAN

ie: iarepandemonium - Pandetta Bell - Araceli Ahnmik -Ie: iarepandemonium - Pandetta Bell - Araceli Ahnmik - Trolling**

IGN: UmbreonQueen

HP RP Name: Umbreon Yuuki

Mordonia RP name: Lucinda Undermen

Reason for Ban: I was temp banned for a month due to ban evasion. The original ban was for being rude, and was for 7 days.

Why should we let you back in? I do not usually break rules like this, and it definitely will not become a regular thing. I admit, i did evade my ban twice, However i do have reasons for doing so, the first time was purely an accident, i used the #minecraft-server on discord without realising it would count as ban evasion. I was warned for this, and i was aware i would gotten in trouble if i did it again. The reason i did it the second time is because i was having a panic attack and needed my friend, who wouldnt answer his pm’s because he was busy on the server. Those of you who know what its like , will understand the importance of having a friend there to help you through it.
I apologise for breaking the rules, and simply ask for my ban to either be lifted or shortened.
Knockturn really is my life, my best friends are on knockturn, and i spend all of my spare time on the server either roleplaying on Mordonia or playing quidditch. I’d hate to not be able to go on the server for longer. I haven’t been on the server for 6 days and i already miss it. So please, let me return and I promise nothing like this will happen again.

Did you read our rules? (You will be asked to prove you did before being unbanned) Yes

Have you been banned and unbanned before this? Yes, though it was for a completely different reason.

You were banned for disobeying rules. This seems to be a common theme with you so your ban is a month and it will not be shortened. I would suggest you fulfill your punishment and do not cause any more trouble in the meantime. Your next ban will be for a year. You are walking a very thin line and there are only so many "im sorry’s " we will accept. Obviously your word doesn’t mean anything at this point. So your actions will need to speak for itself

5 Likes

I just want to make a further point: ban evasions are typically a permanent ban. If I had chimed in on the ban, you would have been permanently banned. It’s not a joke to trifle about with someone telling you not to evade your ban, its a matter of listening when someone tells you directly. I highly, highly suggest considering the fact that not only did you get caught, but you got punished LIGHTLY by only have a month ban. I wouldn’t have even considered letting you back in if you had outright disobeyed a rule twice after I spoke to you. Be happy I was busy the day they were discussing it.

5 Likes