Unofficial Pygmy Puff (And Pet) Party Event + A Purple Pygmy Giveaway (1 Winner)

Not sure if this allowed but Smol Owen, and Bellona Spiritus (Also Lilly Arima) told me it was fine… So, here we are.

The Pygmy Puff (Pets) Party Event is an unofficial event that will happen on April 14th. It will happen in the GH at 6:00 PM EST.

WHAT IS IT

The Pygmy Puff party is a party for the new arrival of Pygmy Puffs. Pygmy Puffs are little creatures that can be SUPER fluffy, or hairless. You can buy one for 20G at the WWW. The WWW is found as the first shop on the right in diagon alley.
You can also bring another pet. This is a pet party, (Toadstools, Toads, Owls, Cats, etc.)

AGENDA

What will happen, after meeting up is a small speech. We will go into the Entrance Hall, and I will stand directly in front of the Sorting Hat. If someone is being sorted, well Lucky Us! You get to see someone being sorted.
After the speech, you will be given 5 pieces of bread, and some chocolate. (Like Chocoballs, and such).
If anyone has to leave for a class, we will leave. (Like if I have to go, everyone does something until one can get back)
Please remember to bring your pygmy puff, and if you will be coming please comment on this. I will add your name to a book & quill.
If you do come, I will be buying a purple pygmy ticket for one lucky child, they will get the ticket mailed to them via Feather Letters. The raffle will take place after the whole party.

ENDING

For the end of the party, we will all meet at spawn for Hide n Seek. If we have 30-50+ people, we will be playing in Hogwarts, or the Great Hall & Entrance Hall. We will either play in Diagon or London if we have less that 24 people. After the Ending, we’ll all head into WWW and I’ll give the ticket to the lucky child.

HELP ME?

While I’m here buying tons of chocolates, I become poor. (I already bought the ticket). So if you guys can help by bringing snacks, WWW’s stuff, Non-Alchoholic drinks, and / or magic tricks and such. Please Please Please, I could use help.
I would have like 48 galleons left after trying to buy stuff.

ALSO BEFORE EVERYONE LEAVES, TWO THINGS
OUTSIDE, PEOPLE WHO ASK (First 9) WILL BE ABLE TO FLY AROUND.
AND PERFORM STUFF

How to Enter

First - Comment this form
Username:
Name (Like RP Name):
House:
Year you’re in

Second - To get into the raffle you actually have to come.
I

PARTICIPANTS

AlmerianMC - Almerian MacCraith
Alaralpaca - Katherine Longbottom
Echo_33 - Samantha Gamp
ItsRosyCZ - Michelle Tandel
MrLunch - Lucky Barnes
Icestorm_wolf - Sylvia Holmes
xMxrcilxss - Ashley Scrimgeour
Goose567 - Goose George

HELPERS GET A SHOUOUT

Almerian MacCraith
Michelle Tandel
Sylvia Holmes
Ashley Scrimgeour
Goose George

DRESS CODE

Wear anything plaid/casual/fluffy
Or anything to do with your pygmy puff

7 Likes

This sounds so fun, omg!

Username: AlmerianMC
Name (Like RP Name): Almerian MacCraith
House: Hufflepuff
Year you’re in: 5

And I can help contirbute food :3

Username: Alaralpaca
Name (Like RP Name): Katherine Longbottom
House: Slytherin
Year you’re in: 6

(I may not come, really depends on the day)

Username Echo_33
Name (Like RP Name) Samantha Gamp
House Ravenclaw
Year you’re in 1

I don’t have pet yet because I’m saving up for an owl but I’d still love to come, hopefully I will be able to make it.

Sounds like fun!
Username: ItsRosyCZ
Name (Like RP Name): Michelle Tandel
House: Slytherin
Year you’re in: year 4
I will bring some candies :))

Username: MrLunch
Name (Like RP Name): Lucky Barnes
House: Hufflepuff! :smiley:
Year you’re in: 1

1 Like

Tis’ A Saturday !

Don’t Forget to bring your pet/pygmy pet!
You’re in!

You’re in!

1 Like

You’re in!
Thank you, if you can, send them via Feather Letters?

You’re in!
Thank you, if you are able to,
Could you send the food via Feather Letters (so I can be set)

icri. I would totally go to this but i have to go to my birthday party.

You’re In!

I might just change the date to the 14th? Would that be fine? (I have something as well xD)

Due to last minute things, I have to attend something. Will it be fine if I change the date to April 14th, Saturday again?

Due to last minute things, I have to attend something. Will it be fine if I change the date to April 14th, Saturday?

(:P)

Due to last minute things, I have to attend something. Will it be fine if I change the date to April 14th, Saturday?

(:stuck_out_tongue::D)

1 Like

Due to last minute things, I have to attend something. Will it be fine if I change the date to April 14th, Saturday? :PP

sure that’s fine xD

It should be fine, I usually have a pretty open schedule. Although now that I have something happening it will be the only time that I need to do something else XD.