Vaccine Crafting Leading to Double Syringes Leftover - [Disease] - [Mordonia]

BEFORE YOU REPORT A BUG ASK THE FOLLOWING ->

I will ban for 48 hours anyone who submits a bug report before reading this documentation. If you submit a bug report that is not legit, you will get tempbanned, you’ve been warned.
How To Submit a Ticket: http://docs.knockturnmc.com/documentation/plugins/issuereport.html

The following plugins will not receive fixes if reported on the forums instead of gitlab: Lessons, Fundamentals, Brooms

Title your posts - - [Plugin] ie Lumos gives everyone night vision [Spellbook] - [HOGWARTS/MORDONIA/ALL]

Sample Headers ->
Lumos gives entire server Night Vision - [Spellbook|Charms] - [Hogwarts]
Random items dropping from owls - [UNKNOWN] - [Hogwarts]
Shops is bugging out due to alcohol - [KShops] - [ALL]

What is the Bug?:
Whenever I went to craft a Whooping Cough Vaccine, I put in 64 syringes and 1 Cough Syrup. I received 126 syringes and 1 Whooping Cough Vaccine.
What version of Minecraft are you using?:
Steps to reproduce bug:
//BE AS SPECIFIC AS POSSIBLE. If your steps are not clear or missing pieces we may not be able to find the bug and label it ‘this user is stupid’.
I’m going to use pictures to help with steps, I will delete all doubled materials I get using a [Disposal] sign

Sorry for the bad handwriting, I was using a mouse.
    Is there anything else to include that isn’t part of reproducing it?
    I tested this with normal click, and shift click and received the same end product.
    IGN:
    MadHatterMojo
    Did you relog before submitting this bug report?
    Yes
    Did you actually check the other bug reports first?
    Yes, I did not find anything on it since it was implemented.
    Did you make sure your title is CLEAR and to the POINT not something cute or poorly worded so we can identify this bug with it’s content?
    I believe so.
    Did you actually follow the documentation or did you think ‘nah i will risk a 48 ban to post something stupid’?
    I did read over it, I’d rather not get myself banned.