VDD - Gavin Tripp - Xray

NO APPEAL WILL BE ACCEPTED IF THE TITLE ISN’T AS FOLLOWS:
IGN - HP RP NAME - REASON FOR BAN

ie: iarepandemonium - Pandetta Bell - Trolling

Minecraft Username: VDD

Hogwarts Roleplay Name: Gavin Tripp

Discord (if applicable): Gavin#1234

Reason for Ban: Xray

Why should we let you back in? Multiple years ago, I was an immature freak and compulsive liar on Knockturn. I broke Pande’s trust personally countless times, along with many others that I believed myself to be friends with - in that, it was simply because I thought it was cool and I realize just how wrong I was. I was an immature player and a hacker when I played and I accept that, and I realize I am in no right to ask to be allowed back online, but here I am requesting to be allowed back onto the only server that I enjoyed before I left Minecraft. I truly miss knockturn and there’s no real benefit to the server in having me back, but it would be my only goal to be a friendly player that is willing to help wherever I can if there is room for it.

Did you read our rules? (You will be asked to prove you did before being unbanned) Yes, I have.

Have you been banned and unbanned before this? I can’t remember any previous bans - if I do have one, I believe it was for metagaming after reviewing a previous denied appeal.

My only goal in this is to prove to a community that I once found as my virtual home that I’m not the same person that I had become when I last played. These few years have allowed much time for reflection and contemplation, and it is with my face down that I come back in hopes that I will some day be allowed to return.
Thank you.

1 Like