VenomFilms - Matthius Dixon - XRay

NO APPEAL WILL BE ACCEPTED IF THE TITLE ISN’T AS FOLLOWS:
IGN - HP RP NAME - REASON FOR BAN

ie: iarepandemonium - Pandetta Bell - Trolling

Minecraft Username: VenomFilms

Hogwarts Roleplay Name: Matthius Dixon

Reason for Ban: XRay

Why should we let you back in? Since my ban, it has been over two years and because of that time, a lot has changed, and I believe that includes my behavior. First of all, I’m not a little 16-year-old kid anymore who thinks he can lie and get away with it. I was using X-Ray and I knew full well what I was doing was against the rules. Now with Minecraft having a revival of players, I would like to return to Knockturn without the malicious intent I once had. I was foolish and so absorbed into the idea of getting those diamonds to appeal to my partner at the time to even think about my illegitimate play being an issue. I wish just to come back to the Network to look back at the memories and see how the world has changed since then.

Did you read our rules? (You will be asked to prove you did before being unbanned) Yes, I read the rules, as my infraction would fall under both the Hacking and the Mods sub-sections under the Other section, as X-Ray is either a client or resource pack that sees through blocks to find ores or other valuable blocks, which is directly one of the examples listed under the Mods sub-section.

Have you been banned and unbanned before this? No, this is my only ban on the Knockturn Network.

1 Like

This appeal has been accepted. You have been unbanned.