Follow this check list BEFORE suggesting something:
- Is it a canon spell ? -> Do not suggest.
- Is it about a feature in a minecraft version we a not on yet? -> Do not suggest.
- Did you do research to see if it was even possible? -> If no, do not suggest.
- Is it something from the movies that you think would be cool that would take A LONG TIME TO CODE (ie: newt’s suitcase, moving stairs, jobs after graduation) -> Do not suggest, most likely we are already planning it and you’re just wasting time.
- Is it something like the forbidden spells, horcruxes, flying apparation, or animagus, that you think the server needs and doesn’t have -> If its in the movies in a large part, its not a suggestion, you just want it to happen. Suggestions are NEW ideas.
[Write suggestion here] Having KnockturnMC support Vivecraft 1.12.2 so VR players can enjoy VR Knockturn!
Why it will be good:
[Write reason for why it improves the server] This is compatible through perspectives and would allow the VR player to use their wand and other such things but just waving their actual hand! And the Vivecraft also comes with a Non-VRC version of it so those on PC can see said movements as well!
How it will work in code/other functions
[Write for how it will work. Realizing that coding a single spell takes an hour.]
Just a simple implementation of a Java file pluggin for the server! http://www.vivecraft.org/downloads/ This also doesn’t take up high ram,gpu and or cpu due to it being on client side not server side.
Who do you imagine has time to implement this feature
[Next available time for someone to code is most likely close to december 2018 due to current plans. So do not follow up this post a week later asking why its not implemented even if the entire community thinks its a fabulous idea.] Anyone who has the time to look into said plugin do some research and implement it into the community!