Wand Loyalty

Follow this check list BEFORE suggesting something:

• Is it a canon spell ? -> Do not suggest.
  • Is it about a feature in a minecraft version we a not on yet? -> Do not suggest.
  • Did you do research to see if it was even possible? -> If no, do not suggest.
  • Is it something from the movies that you think would be cool that would take A LONG TIME TO CODE (ie: newt’s suitcase, moving stairs, jobs after graduation) -> Do not suggest, most likely we are already planning it and you’re just wasting time.
  • Is it something like the forbidden spells, horcruxes, flying apparation, or animagus, that you think the server needs and doesn’t have -> If its in the movies in a large part, its not a suggestion, you just want it to happen. Suggestions are NEW ideas.

Suggestion There should be a wand loyalty thing you can check to see how loyal your wand is.

Why it will be good:
It will benefit the server because players will be able to check their wand loyalty when they don’t know what it is. It would be useful for checking if your wand is not loyal and if you need to get a new one. non-loyal wands make spells less effective and less likely to be cast effectively, so it would be helpful to be able to check how loyal your wand is before you start casting more spells or get into duels. Also it is frustrating to see that my wand gets more unloyal mostly every time I cast Expelliarmus.

How it will work in code/other functions
I’m not a coder so I don’t really know what to put for this part. All that I could say is that you could possibly put it in the player profile page or in the description of the wand when you hover over it in your inventory.

Who do you imagine has time to implement this feature
I’m not sure, because i do not know other peoples lives and how busy they are. But I imagine Pandetta or someone else that’s a developer for the server would be able to implement this.
Which server?
Hogwarts

Wand loyalty is actually not that big of a game changer. The only spell that is effected by it is expelliarmus and just by casting with your wand, the chances of the wand transfering owners is basically null. So honestly, there is no point to make it visible.