Waves of Encouragement (GAME)

Bambi helped give me this idea, so credit to her. Credit to Haley for the name.

It is no secret that there are many problems with today’s society, especially among kids, teenagers, and young adults. One of the biggest problem is the spread of hate among each other. This causes many problems to those who are affected, even causing really scary things such as depression or suicide.

We had an idea to hopefully help stop this. You may have heard someone say something similar to “one sentence of encouragement helps”. This means even sending one simple message can do wonders for a person, more than you know.

This is going to be a game where we can all rally together as members of Knockturn and help make sure we are all safe and doing fine. Here is how it will work:

1. Discord me ( CrystalizingBlue#5476 ) with someone you nominate, The person you nominate should ideally be someone who is having a difficult time and needs some friends. However, you can nominate anybody you like, even if they are perfectly fine. Even people who are doing 10/10 amazing need support. You can nominate yourself if you wish.
  2. Every day, I will comment a person and their Discord from my list of people who were nominated. I will check with them to see if it is okay to publish their name. Check back on this post to see who the person is.
  3. Message whoever is stated. Send them anything positive or encouraging. It could just be one simple message or five paragraphs. Up to you. Just be sure it is uplifting and will help them.

Even if you do not know the person, you can still send them a positive message! You do not have to be their BFF to be kind. Messages from strangers often help even more than friends, as it makes us feel we are truly making a difference.

Please PM me with anybody you would like to nominate (remember, you can do yourself!). I will post the person to message as soon as I get a nominator and their word of approval.

Here are some rules for nominations:

1. When you nominate someone, include the following in your message: Their Hogwarts Name, Their Mordonia Name, Their Discord ID. Also let me know if you are okay with being said as the nominator.
  2. I do not accept owner nominations, as they are already extremely busy, and getting spammed with dozens of messages will not do much good. (Plus, I’m too scared to ask most of them if it’s okay xD)
  3. Obviously, some people will be nominated more than once. I’m going to use whoever the FIRST person to nominate them. This just keeps things less-confusing for me.
  4. If you know someone was already nominated, please do not nominate them again. Everyone can only be nominated one time. Once we run out of names… we will just restart I guess?
  5. Please do not nominate me. As kind as it is, I do not want to be confused with messages both being kind and also nomination people.
  6. Please remember to also send kind messages to the people I share in this thread. Do not just send me names, as that defeats the entire purpose.

It is going to take a LONG time to get through all of these names. I currently have around 30, and I can only do one a day. If you do not see your name for a while, don’t worry, I just haven’t made my way to it yet. I am doing the names in complete random order, not by order of when they were nominated.

Please delete posts in this thread unless they are 100% needed. For example, I will be deleting each person’s name as soon as I assign a new one. This decreases spam and lag on this post. Thank you :slight_smile:

20 Likes

Daisy is a shadow lurker, but from several interactions in global she is a very sweet bean that I hope to get to know one day!!

4 Likes

yes yes

I do want to get to know THE Gracen Bell

1 Like

My eyes got stuck of ‘kind bean’ thank you <3 you’re fun too

1 Like

Ties is a noble leader by default. From the beginning time of meeting him, he reaches out to many for the better. He’s always trying to solve the world’s problems without being asked or asking for something in return. I’m glad to have been a part of Ties’s time on the server and to have been able to RP with him!!

4 Likes

Ties is just 1 of my best friends here and I hope he’ll never leave. Ties is a very mature person and he has learned me lots about Mordonia and roleplaying. I love talking Dutch with him and Ties is just great! @Avery

4 Likes

Ties is really, honestly just a great person. I’ve never been great at talking to people - even online, really - but when we first started talking, Ties was really open and helpful, and made himself easy to approach. He’s really fun to talk to and rp with, and I’m really happy I’ve gotten to do so with him.

4 Likes

Today’s Person:
Derek Pyrites // Alan Darkos

Nominated By:
Vivianne Blackthorne

1 Like

Today’s Person:
Bellona Spiritus // Dahilia Iani
Narwhaldo#9334

Nominatead By:
Vivianne Blackthorne

4 Likes