Whitelist Application Muzyka5

[IGN] : Muzyka5

[Roleplay Firstname] : Adam

[Character Lore] : Adam has been through many tough times. at the age of 6, he had accidentally drank a bottle of poison, thinking it was a underwater breathing potion. After that he lost a lot of his body functions. He had struggles threw many of the years barley able to walk. At last, at the age of 12, there was potion that was able to repair all of this bodily functions, after that he was very thankful of potions. That’s how he got into his love of alchemy, he started making potions day and night, always having fun. But at age of 13 he suffered from a very bad loss. His mother and father died. They had died in a house fire. He was able to pull his mother out of the wreckage right before she died. Before she died, she looked up at Adam while lying on the ground, with a smile on her face, all she said was “I love you, my little potions master” and then died in his arms. After that he swore to uphold his mothers last few word. He traveled alone for quite a while, he wanted to be that way. He never wanted to get attached to anyone, he had the huge fear of losing them like he had lost his parents.
1 year later, at the age of 14. He was staying in a pub on the outskirts of town. When this person walks in, they were covered in armor. They joins Adam at his table. They take off their helmet, and reveals a young man, about the same age as Adam, and reveals his name to be James. He said that that was his code name and he never reveals his real name to anyone unless he fully trusts them.
After that they set off together. James reveals that he himself has had similar troubles in his life. Along time passed and they became best friends, and Adam loses the fear of losing anyone because he now knows that he can protect them

[Why do you wish to join Mordonia?] : I hear that there is alchemy in the server. My favorite topic of magic is alchemy. Making all those different types of potions, and they all having different purposes is amazing

[Do you have a Knockturn name? If Yes , What is your name, house and year?] :
My name is Adam Lupin, I am a ravenclaw, and I am year 2

[Visit our website and read our rules before committing to becoming a player on Mordonia, once you have been accepted you are free to play on Mordonia on the condition that you follow the server rules. Please be sure to read the server lore , if your lore is extremely out of tune with the servers we will ask you to modify it. All characters must make sense , magic is available in our world but there are limits to supernatural traits. Currently the only race on the server is human, you may have abnormalities such as red eyes , 1 arm etc. Do you agree to these terms? Type yes below] :
Yes

[If your application is accepted you will be white listed on the server. Do you understand?] :
Yes

This topic was automatically closed after 60 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.

Accepted! You may now /switch Mordonia. Remember to take the Quiz for your new last name when you first join. If you do not see the quiz log off and back on. If you have any questions, just ask a staff member or use /helpop (message).