YandeCruella - Bella Storm - XRay

NO APPEAL WILL BE ACCEPTED IF THE TITLE ISN’T AS FOLLOWS:
IGN - HP RP NAME - REASON FOR BAN

ie: iarepandemonium - Pandetta Bell - Trolling

Minecraft Username: YandeCruella

Hogwarts Roleplay Name: Bella Storm (previously Martin and Armstrong)

Reason for Ban: X-raying on mordonia

Why should we let you back in?
I have been away for a long time now, even if I cannot ask that you believe me I have truly changed. I was foolish and stubborn before, my aggression got the better of me and I xrayed as a rebellious outburst. I know it was foolish of me. I cringe when I look back at it. I would’ve done anything to take it back because I was such a childish moron, it pains me that I treated this wonderful server with such disrespect, especially after all the fond memories and friends I had made on here.
I applied previously before, but was denied. I gave up, which probably wasn’t the best way to show how I had matured, but I ask now that I am given a chance to prove myself. I have never done anything like that before or since, and this time I want to prove I am better than what I used to be. If this application is denied I will reapply this time and not simply give up.
I had such a bad sense of self worth it was just depressing really, I just assumed I was hated and not welcome nor wanted, which would be understandable, but it hurt me before. I used to know almost everyone who played on this server.
So I can’t make you guys forgive me, but I really want to try and I hope you will give me a chance.

Did you read our rules? (You will be asked to prove you did before being unbanned)
Yes, I did before I applied last time and this time again.

Have you been banned and unbanned before this?
No I’ve applied to be unbanned months ago, perhaps even a year ago, but it was denied.

This appeal has been accepted. You will be unbanned shortly.

1 Like