Minecraft Username: Frebii

Hogwarts Roleplay Name: Jay Harper

Real-Life Age: 16

Timezone: CET

Hogwarts Year: (Y2+ for all roles except Lore) Year 3

Do you have Discord?: (REQUIRED) Yes

If you have Discord, what is your username?: Frebi#5116

How long have you been on the server?:: Since March 2019

Why should we pick you for this role?: (If applying for YouTube team, please include any familiarity with recording and editing software.)

My enthusiasm in cutting and editing videos started out 4 years ago, when I had to cut a short film for school. After that I realized that I was pretty good at it and I also enjoyed it working on a video for multiple hours until it’s absolutely perfect, as I’m a pretty eager and ambitious person.

I used to start out with Sony Vegas Pro 13. I liked the simple design and it really only had useful tools that got the job done. Even though, it’s quite an old editing software, I always felt pretty safe with it, should it be with the trimming and tuning, render properties or text/video editing. I also tried myself on the newer versions of Sony Vegas Pro and got familiar it quickly, so I shouldn’t have much problems either to work with the newer versions, since the main tools and the overlay have stayed the same.

My most favourite recording software has always been Shadowplay and Open Broadcaster (Newest Version: OBS Studio). I started out with Shadowplay (NVIDIA Share), a recording software only for those available with an NVIDIA Geforce in 2015. In my opinion it’s quality is pretty underated and is definitly as viable as OBS, which I have worked with as well and am pretty experienced with both.

I enjoy making creative thumbnails with Adobe Photoshop CC, an editing software I also use for 3-4 years now.

In general I’m very much available during the week, I’ve got time atleast 3 - 6 hours. At the weekends and holidays 5 - 10 hours. It always differs on when I divide up my work but when I’m already working on a project I’m ambitious enough to finish it quickly enough with the best of quality.

Have You been Staff Before?: No, except that I used to co-own a server myself and worked with other players as a staff team before

Anything you would like to add to motivate us to pick you?: I speak multiple languages: German (natively), English, French, Spanish. Those would be pretty good subtitle languages (if needed) and I’d also like to help to make the server even more international (because as far as I’ve seen German translation is not present at the moment).

I’d like to use this opportunity to say again that I think it’s insane how much work every staff member is putting in their job. It really inspired me what you’ve created here and I’d love to help out as well and do my part to the magical world of KnockturnMC.

Thank You for reading this application and have a nice day!

2 Likes

Congrats! You’ve been accepted to Knockturn Networks Staff! Now you need perms. Here is what needs to happen before you’re officially on the team:

If your application changes from Accepted to Permissions-Granted before you have all these perms, please contact an admin+ and get the missing perms!

If you ask for perms before you get permission granted, this application will be denied.

Welcome to the team! :relaxed:

1 Like