Youtube - Matthew Potter

(YOUTUBE TEAM APPLICATION: Trailer Maker - Matthew Potter)
ie: Professor - Bellona Spiritus

Minecraft Username: JaySpark

Hogwarts Roleplay Name: Matthew Potter

Real-Life Age: 19

Timezone: GMT

Hogwarts Year: Y2

Do you have Discord?: Yes

If you have Discord, what is your username?: Klaus#3760

**How long have you been on the server?: I joined for the first time in November 2018 so coming to 1 and a half years. **

Why should we pick you for this role?:
So I am applying for the youtube team as I have made promotional content for a variety of servers (paid trailers) - that have gotten hundreds of views and increased the community numbers for the servers I have worked on. However I want to offer my services for free as I am passionate about knockturns community and want to help promote it in the best possible and cinematically.

The recording equipment I use for my trailers are the following: Replay Mod - Final Cut Pro - Shaders - Handbrake.

Here are some of the trailers that I have made for other servers (THESE PARTICULAR SERVERS HAVE CLOSED AND DO NOT EXIST ANYMORE SO IT ISN’T ADVERTISING- I Can’t put the existing server trailers here as that would be advertising! ) :

Have You been Staff Before?: No not on KnockturnMC. However I have been staff on other servers in aiding in promotional work and staff management but I’m not here for that last part xD

Anything you would like to add to motivate us to pick you?: I usually charge for each trailer I make but for free and out of pure love for KnockturnI want to make as many trailers as I can as the server deserves a professional trailer (not that the current trailers are bad , I commend the people who worked on those) but I would like to share my 2 cents in the contribution of building and promoting the community.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 60 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.

Unfortunately, your application was not accepted. This could be due to a number of reasons and there isn’t any exact formula for explaining why or why not someone was accepted to staff. After this, you can reapply in two weeks after being denied, not sooner. Thank you for your application!